Next to saying yes to the ring, booking your wedding venue can be one of the biggest decisions on the road to marital bliss. Thankfully, the team at Holdsworth House is on hand to guide you through your big day and — importantly — the run up to it. Here are five reasons why booking Holdsworth House as your wedding venue makes perfect sense:
- Fully licensed for marriage ceremonies in all our rooms. Sounds obvious, but to be legally wed you need a legally compliant venue. Rest assured Holdsworth House is fully compliant: we hold all the correct licenses and we’ve worked with Calderdale Registrars on, literally, hundreds of magnificent weddings. You can have your non-religious ceremony here, indoors or out.
- Large weddings or Small weddings; from two to 120 guests. How many venues do you ring only to be knocked back if yours is a small wedding? We know that small weddings are as beautiful and special as big ones, and we welcome them at Holdsworth House. If yours is a big wedding you can look forward to pretty much having the place to yourselves — another brilliant reason to book. We promise yours will be the only wedding here on the day. You can even book Exclusive Use for an iron-clad guarantee of complete run of the House.
- LGBT wedding venue. Plain and simple — everyone’s welcome.
- Freshly cooked, award-winning food. Insider’s tip: not all wedding venues cook and serve food fresh at weddings. At Holdsworth House we run a fresh banqueting service. That means serving freshly prepared/cooked food, not reheating plated food. Of course, this improves the quality, flavour and nutrition, and gives your wedding guests a restaurant-style experience.
- The most experienced team. Our wedding team has an average of 15 years’ service each. Wedding and Events Manager, Claire, has worked at Holdsworth House for over 20 years. Wedding Master of Ceremonies, Tracey (aka Fairy Godmother), has been loyal for 30 years. We have a great reputation for customer service, care and attention to our guests. We promise you’ll have a fabulous wedding day. You don’t need to take our word for it, you can read many reviews from happy couples online.
The best way to see if Holdsworth House is right for you is to visit. They say first impressions last, so you’ll soon know if you want to book. If you do — brilliant — you’ll become an unofficial member of the Holdsworth House wedding club and be invited to exclusive, free of charge events throughout the year to help you plan your special wedding day. Book a show round appointment online here.