Ease your way into your wedding celebrations with a private dinner for close family and friends the night before your big day.
- History & About Us
Something Special, Somewhere Unique
The history of Holdsworth House is as mesmerising as its architecture. Our stunning Jacobean manor house dates back to 1633 and retains many period features. With historical ties to local luminaries including Anne Lister and the Bronte family, Holdsworth House is the perfect place to relax and treat yourself to something special, somewhere unique.
- QUICK LINKS
Holdsworth Road, Halifax, HX2 9TG
Our wedding packages take care of all the essential aspects of your day. We also have a collection of ideas that we can add to your package.
For anything else, our A-Z of brilliant suppliers – many of them based in West Yorkshire – may be useful to you. We don’t accept commission; we're just happy to recommend people we've seen deliver excellent products and services to our couples.
- Alex Knight Photography, Leeds
- Amore Photography, Wakefield
- Andrew Wade Photography
- Chris Chambers Photography, Castleford
- Charisma Photography, Halifax
- James & Lianne Photography Ltd, Leeds
- James Tracey Photography, Greater Manchester
- ILTO Photography, Pontefract
- Liz Baker Photos, Huddersfield
- Pete Barnes Photography, Wakefield
- Sarah Brabbin Documentary Photography, Sheffield
- Sugarbird Photography, Halifax
- Tim Dunk Photography, Leeds
- Xposure Photography, Keighley
- ZT Photography, Lancashire
We'd like to extend our thanks to many of the wedding photographers above who have kindly provided their images for use throughout this website.