25% off Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
Half term break and throughout MarchT: 01422 240024
Relax on a wintry hotel break at Holdsworth House and save 25% off our normal package price. On selected dates until 31 March 2020, including half term week from February 17, you can stay on our dinner, bed and breakfast deal from £142 (normally £189).
Winter Deal at Holdsworth House
- A glass of house red or white wine (or a soft drink) to welcome you on arrival
- Overnight stay in a House Double room
- Full Yorkshire breakfast in the restaurant
- £30 per person dinner allowance to dine from the restaurant or bar menus
WIFI and car parking are always included, all rooms have FreeView TV, ensuite facilities, a super comfy bed and tea and coffee making facilities. We’re dog-friendly too so bring your pet with you†. We also have a number of Suites that work as family rooms with a sofa bed or extra z-beds.
To book, click the link below, select your dates and we will provide you with our best rate for the hotel deal.
Whether you’re retracing the steps of the cast Last Tango in Halifax or discovering what’s on half term week in Halifax and West Yorkshire, Holdsworth House is the place to stay.
- THEATRE: Quality Street by J.M.Barrie. The UK tour of this delicious farce, running at Northern Broadside Theatre in Halifax 14-22 February. Written years before J.M.Barrie’s now much-loved Peter Pan, Quality Street was so well known in its day that it gave its name to the UK’s most popular chocolates, made in Halifax since 1936. In Laurie Sansom’s directorial debut for Northern Broadsides, this rare revival also features a commentary from the Quality Street™ factory workers, whose own stories of hapless romance and growing old disgracefully give the show a playful Yorkshire twist.
- MUSEUM: As Seen on TV at Bankfield Museum in Halifax until September 2020. An exhibition featuring the costumes of some of Britain’s best loved TV dramas including Downton Abbey, Pride and Prejudice, Poldark, Victoria and many more. Opening event ‘Heart Throbs and Heroines’, Friday 14th February.
- FAMILY: Half term activities at The Bronte Parsonage Museum in Haworth. Or head to The Piece Hall in Halifax for Heritage Tours or children’s half term craft
- ART: Damien Hirst at The Yorkshire Sculpture Park. See four major sculptures by Damien Hirst in the wonderful surroundings of the 18th century Country Park.
- MUSIC: The Music Of Judy Garland starring Denise Nolan at the Victoria Theatre Halifax
Book online here or by calling 01422 240024 Standard booking terms and conditions apply. The offer is based on two adults sharing a room and is subject to availability. A limited number of rooms has been allocated to the offer each night. Once the allocation of discounted rooms has been sold you may be offered another rate. Includes a welcome glass of house wine or a soft drink, £30 per person allocation towards menus available in the restaurant or bar. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. †Dogs are charged at £10 per dog per night; dogs are not permitted in the restaurant; read our pet policy for full details. All extras taken to be paid for on departure. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. Offer valid for breaks taken before 30 March 2020.