Close to many of Calderdale's road and mountain bike routes01422 240024
Follow in the footsteps of the world’s greatest road cyclists who have visited the region on the Tour de France Grand Depart and the Tour de Yorkshire. Test your strength and speed on Yorkshire’s tough Tour de France Circular Route Halifax or try the Calderdale Road Ride Vallonne.
From Holdsworth House you can access a wealth of road and mountain bike tracks, click here for more routes and inspiration.
Our Two-night Cycling Break:
- Arrive early for a full cooked breakfast
- Packed lunch to take out on the road each day
- £30 dinner allocation per person in the 2AA Rosette restaurant both nights
- Two nights in a House room with full Yorkshire breakfast
- Hosepipe wash down facilities in the gardens
- Secure, indoor overnight bike storage
- Sunday – Thursday £175 per person based on two sharing (£270.00 single occupancy)
- Friday – Saturday £195 per person based on two sharing (£310.00 single occupancy)
To book call today on 01422 240024 All breaks subject to availability. Any extras taken are to be paid for on departure. Picture by Allan McKenzie/SWpix.com. Standard booking terms and conditions apply.