If you’re wondering whether to book Christmas dinner somewhere different this year, here are 8 reasons to book Holdsworth House. Throughout December we’re serving festive lunch or dinner and here’s what you can expect other than just great food!
- After a large lunch you can stroll around the gardens, breathing in the crisp air, drinking in the historic facade and discovering what our winter borders have in store.
- Be at one with nature. See if our resident robin graces you with an appearance. Feed carrots to the shires in our paddocks, hear the winter birdsong fill the courtyard or tempt our rabbits (Paul and Ringo) from their garden hutch.
- Enjoy a hot toddy beside the outdoor fireplace in the Colonnade Courtyard.
- Raise a glass to good company without having to lift a finger.
- Discover new flavours together as your table tucks into a festive lunch or dinner, passionately prepared by award-winning chefs.
- Browse the gin menu in the Long Bar – enough said.
- Watch the night draw in through the ancient mullioned windows.
- Hear the laughter of revellers fill the historic halls.
If you want to celebrate a special Christmas and New Year at Holdsworth House, view our Christmas menus now.
Or call 01422 240024 to reserve your table