- Whirlwind Weddings
WHIRLWIND WEDDINGS £4995
The first whirlwind wedding booking we took left less than 30 days from the booking to the event itself. Not everyone has or wants the luxury of time to organise their wedding and a whirlwind event can be as fabulous as if you’d spent years in the planning.
60 day and 60 evening guests
- Expert Wedding Planner to help organise your day
- Complimentary menu tasting for the bride and groom
- Abraham Brigg for your wedding ceremony
- Stuart Room and Courtyard for your wedding reception and evening party
- Pink sparkling wine and Chef’s selection of handmade canapés after the ceremony
- Three-course set meal with coffee and chocolates
- Your choice of Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, Merlot or Shiraz wine with your meal, specially selected by our Master of Wine
- Fine quality pink sparkling wine for the toast
- Chair covers to include an organza sash
- Evening buffet
- Professional DJ playing all your favourite tunes until 12.30am
- Dedicated Duty Manager to guide you through your day
- Overnight bridal suite
- Additional day guests £65.00 and Evening guests £14.50
Available on any remaining date in 2014, excluding New Year’s Eve.
For new bookings only.
Read our blog for top tips from our wedding coordinator on how to arrange a wedding in 6 weeks.