Our photos

Marriage Ceremonies

Civil ceremony west yorkshire

Holdsworth House is licensed to host civil marriage ceremonies and civil partnerships for those wanting either a large or small wedding. To secure your day you will need to contact the Calderdale Register Office on 01422 288080 who will perform your civil partnership or civil marriage, for which there is a fee payable direct to them. Holdsworth House is one of only a few Yorkshire venues licensed for outdoor weddings in our courtyard.



Holdsworth House is the perfect Yorkshire venue to celebrate your marriage or civil partnership and a popular choice with couples. With a choice of indoor and outdoor settings to tie the knot, the best professional service and the most idyllic setting, Holdsworth House is simply the best choice.

“Just a quick thank you to everyone at Holdsworth House who helped make our wedding so perfect!!! The venue, the food, the setting, the staff ….. AMAZING! You all really did make it the most special day of our lives. We, our family and all our friends will treasure the day forever it wouldn’t have been possible without you… see you very soon!!” Daniel & Joe Clark-Bland

Pictures courtesy of Joseph and Daniel Clark-Bland and Alex Knight photography

Lesbian or gay couples can choose a civil partnership or marriage ceremony. Read out blog on same the 2014 change in same sex marriage law or call the Calderdale registrar with any queries on 01422 01422 288080