- Up to 20 guests
If you have a special occasion, such as a birthday or engagement, that you want to share with your nearest and dearest, one of our smaller private dining rooms is ideal.
The Ayrton and De Aldworth rooms are on the first floor and were the original bedrooms of the manor house, once used by The Beatles to celebrate John Lennon’s 24th birthday. Seating up to 20 guests and featuring open fireplaces, historic stone mullioned windows and lovely views of the gardens, these private dining rooms make a unique backdrop for your special event.
Readymade Pain Free Party Package – 20 guests,
Create your own party package: If you have fewer than 20 guests you can create your own package from our Private Dining Menus & Drinks Packages or call us to discuss your ideas on 01422 2400024. Your party will include:
- A 3-course meal created by award-winning chefs, served hot to your room from £30 per person, or a vintage afternoon tea party from £16.95 each
- Hire of the Ayrton or De Aldworth dining rooms
- Dedicated waiting staff to respond to your needs
- A large dining table set with white tablecloth and napkins
- The open fire lit in colder spells
- Use of our iPod docking station
To make an enquiry for a small party event please contact Claire Nicholl on 01422 232359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org