– Up to 20 guests
The Ayrton and De Aldworth rooms are on the first floor and were the original bedrooms of the manor house, once used by The Beatles to celebrate John Lennon’s 24th birthday. Seating up to 20 guests and featuring open fireplaces, historic stone mullioned windows and lovely views of the gardens, these private dining rooms make a unique backdrop for your special event.
- Experienced planner to help you organise your event
- Hire of the Ayrton or De Aldworth dining rooms
- Large dining table set with white linen cloths and napkins
- Open fires lit on colder spells
- Use of our iPod docking station to play your own music
- Duty manager and a team of servers to attend to your needs throughout your party
- Pink sparkling wine welcome drinks reception served with Chef’s selection of handmade canapés
- Seasonal three-course set meal followed by coffee and chocolates
- Half a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay, Merlot or Shiraz wine with your meal per person, specially selected by our Master of Wine
Create your own party package:
If you have fewer than 20 guests you can create your own package from our Private Dining Menus and Packages or call us to discuss your ideas on 01422 2400024.
To make an enquiry for a small party event please contact Claire Nicholl on 01422 232359 or email firstname.lastname@example.org