- Up to 45 guests
*Weekend dates in January and February 2015 available for your party*
The pretty Abraham Brigg room seats up to 45 guests and looks lovely dressed for traditional tea with round tables, white cloths and napkins, our vintage crockery and fancy cake stands. With direct access to the car park and the Rookery garden this room is makes a lovely setting to mark a special occasion.
- Experienced planner to help you organise your event
- Hire of the Abraham Brigg room
- Round tables set with white linen cloths and napkins, our vintage cups, saucers and plates
- Duty manager and a team of servers to attend to your needs
- Champagne drinks reception
- Traditional afternoon tea presented on three-tiered stands: Selection of slender cut sandwiches homemade pastries and sweet treats, freshly baked scones with Chantilly cream and preserves
- Tea and coffee
- Gluten free is available with prior notice
Our package in this room for 30 guests; you can add to this number as the room can seat up to 45 guests comfortably.
To book call our events team direct on 01422 232359
Please note that the Abraham Brigg Room is only suitable for serving afternoon tea, not hot food. Groups with over 20 guests requiring a hot meal at their event need to book the Stuart Room, where an additional room hire fee applies. We can arrange for a local florist to provide table centres for an additional fee, or you can provide your own.