Real Tango in Halifax As recommended by the Mail on Sunday
Calling all Alan and Celias! Follow in the footsteps of the BBC’s BAFTA winning comedy drama Last Tango in Halifax, with one of your own!
Set in the scenic Yorkshire countryside and nearby towns, Last Tango in Halifax was written by Halifax-born Sally Wainwright.
Holdsworth House was delighted to welcome the actors and Red Production Company in September 2013 for filming of some exciting scenes for series two.
Come for your own romantic tango in Halifax and see the what makes our scenic country so wonderfully appealing – Recommended in the Mail on Sunday
Romantic 1 night Real Tango in Halifax Break for 2 people from £185
- A Frappuccino & home baked scone to enjoy when you arrive
- Candlelit three-course evening dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-winning Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a House Double or Suite with fluffy bathrobes to use
- A box of Yorkshire chocolates to share in your room
- Full cooked Yorkshire breakfast
- Mondays – Thursdays £185 per couple in a House Double room, or £205 in a Suite
- Fridays – Sundays £205 per couple in a House Double room, or £225 in a Suite
Holdsworth House is one of Yorkshire’s top hotels and is set 3 miles from Halifax town centre. All guests receive free parking, free wifi and a midweek guests get a glass of wine on evening check-in. So come and enjoy the real fling.
To book quote call 01422 240024 and quote ‘Last Tango’. Or book online:
Terms and conditions: The Last Tango break includes a dinner allowance in the restaurant of £30 per person per night. A limited number of rooms may be allocated to the offer, once this allocation has been sold you may be offered an alternative rate. Package price is reduced from our standard tariff. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. All extras to be settled on departure. Valid until 20th December, subject to availability. Picture courtesy of Kyte Photography official photographers behind the scenes for Red Production.