Last Tango in Halifax FILM LOCATION OF SERIES 2
Calling all Alan and Celias, Caroline and Kates, follow in the footsteps of the BBC’s BAFTA-winning Last Tango in Halifax cast with a luxury break at the hotel used for filming.
Set in the scenic Yorkshire countryside and nearby towns, Last Tango in Halifax was written by Yorkshire-born Sally Wainwright. Holdsworth House was delighted to welcome the actors and Red Production Company as the hotel featured in the final three episodes of series two.
Come for a romantic break and sit where characters Caroline, Gillian, Caroline, Celia wined and dined. As recommended by the Mail on Sunday. Watch a clip here with Holdsworth House featured: Caroline and Kate try to spend a romantic night at a hotel
Romantic 1 night Real Tango in Halifax Break for 2 people from £195
- A Frappuccino & home baked scone to enjoy when you arrive
- Candlelit three-course evening dinner in the 2 AA Rosette-winning Restaurant
- Overnight accommodation in a House Double or Suite with fluffy bathrobes to use
- A box of Yorkshire chocolates to share in your room
- Full cooked Yorkshire breakfast
- From £195 per couple in a House Double room. Suite upgrades available.
To book quote call 01422 240024 or BOOK ONLINE NOW
Terms and conditions: The Real Tango break includes a dinner allowance in the restaurant of £30 per person per night (food only, excludes beverages). A limited number of rooms may be allocated to the offer, once this allocation has been sold you may be offered an alternative rate. Package price is reduced from our standard tariff. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, offer or promotion. All extras to be settled on departure. Picture courtesy of Kyte Photography official photographers behind the scenes for Red Production. Standard booking terms and conditions apply.