Cycling Breaks Cycle Friendly Hotel
The world’s greatest cycle race, the Tour de France, came to Yorkshire in 2014. Now Yorkshire is hosting its own Tour De Yorkshire cycle rate. If you’re a keen cyclist, try your hand at the routes with a cycling break at Holdsworth House.
There are plenty of challenging routes around Calderdale and the beautiful Yorkshire countryside for you to try out and our cycle friendly hotel is waiting to welcome you.
- Full cooked breakfast for those arriving early morning on day 1
- 2 nights in a House double or twin ensuite room
- Full cooked Yorkshire or Continental breakfast each subsequent morning in the restaurant
- £30 dinner allocation per person in the 2AA Rosette restaurant each night
- Packed lunch to take out on the road each day
- Bike storage and wash down facilities
- Car parking and wifi at the hotel
- South Pennines road cycle routes: Cragg Vale to Littleborough 32.3km that takes in the TDF Long Climb or the 73km Bronte Cobbles: both routes promise to be a real leg burner!
- Sunday – Thursday £175 per person based on two sharing (£270 single occupancy)
- Friday – Saturday £195 per person based on two sharing (£310 single occupancy)
- Stay a third night with breakfast for £50 per person
- For single night cycling break stays please call us on 01422 240024
Calderdale is a fantastic destination for cycling and mountain biking or family bike rides. See some brilliant routes here and check out the events taking place this year:
- The Rotary Club of Halifax annual Mountain Bike Challenge round the Calderdale area, April 19th 2015
- Mary Towneley Loop Cyclocross, August 9th 2015
- Calderdale Mountain Bike Challenge, October 11th 2015
To book call 01422 240024 and quote ‘Cycling Break’ or book online
Terms and conditions: All breaks subject to availability. All extras to be paid for on departure. Pictures courtesy of Welcome to Yorkshie and Cycle Calderdale