Cycling Breaks Try out the Grand Depart route with our our cycling break
You’ve seen the world’s greatest cycle race, the Tour de France, come through Yorkshire. Now try your hand at the famous route with a cycling break at Holdsworth House.
The Tour De France Grand Depart stage 2 came within six miles of Holdsworth House in 2014, passing through nearby towns and villages – Haworth, Hebden Bridge, Cragg Vale, Elland, Brighouse and Huddersfield. If you want to try your hand at part of the route, then book our break.
2 NIGHT CYCLING BREAKS
There are plenty of challenging routes around the beautiful Yorkshire countryside for you to try out and our cycle friendly hotel is waiting to welcome you.
- Full cooked breakfast for those arriving early morning on day 1
- 2 nights in a House double or twin ensuite room
- Full cooked Yorkshire or Continental breakfast each subsequent morning in the restaurant
- £30 dinner allocation per person in the 2AA Rosette restaurant each night
- Packed lunch to take out on the road each day
- Bike storage and wash down facilities
- Car parking and wifi at the hotel
- Suggested road cycle routes: Cragg Vale to Littleborough 32.3km that takes in the TDF Long Climb or the 73km Bronte Cobbles: both routes promise to be a real leg burner!
- Sunday – Thursday £175 per person based on two sharing (£270 single occupancy)
- Friday – Saturday £195 per person based on two sharing (£310 single occupancy)
- Stay a third night with breakfast for £50 per person
To book call 01422 240024 and quote ‘Cycling Break’ or book online
Terms and conditions: All breaks subject to availability. All extras to be paid for on departure.