If you’re fed up of uninspiring corporate venues, hold your next meeting or conference at Holdsworth House. We’ve developed this new meetings package which gives you much more value than most other venues in Halifax and West Yorkshire. This fabulous 17th Century manor house is the leading choice in Halifax for weddings, but it also has some wonderfully feature-filled meeting and training rooms, secluded gardens and award-winning food. So with more for your money and a inspiring setting, why choose anywhere else?
ALL-IN DAY MEETINGS PACKAGE
- Room hire 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Mid morning tea and coffee served with homemade cake to share
- 2-course choice of hot or cold working lunch menu
- Tea and coffee freshly brewed
- High speed Wifi throughout the hotel (dial up points also in the meetings room)
- Delegate stationery & pencils
- Flip chart and pad
- LCD projector & screen
- Still & sparkling water
- Copy, scan and fax facilities
- Onsite duty manager to look after you
- Onsite parking
HALF-DAY meetings are available and include room hire 8.30am – 2.00pm and all of the above except the afternoon refreshment serving.
ALL-In 24-HOUR MEETINGS PACKAGE
All of the day delegate package plus:
- 3-course dinner in the restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation in one of 39 rooms
- Full cooked English breakfast (Continental option available too)
- Free upgrade for the meetings organiser (if staying)
If you’ve not been to us before we’ll give you this special introductory offer. You can get an all-in day package for under £30, saving around £15*
|Day Delegate||24 Hour|
|6-29 people||£29 (normally £45)||£129 (normally £220 – £295)|
|30+ people||£26 (normally £45)||£126 (normally £220 – £295)|
|Half day rate||£25||-|
* Terms and conditions of special offer:
Promotional meeting rates are discounted from the standard tariffs, are strictly subject to availability and for new bookings only. Prices are per delegate and exclusive of VAT. The 24-hour rate is based on single occupancy, supplements may apply for double occupancy and upgrades to feature rooms. When the allocation of discounted rooms has been sold, you may be offered an alternative rate. These special rates cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or offer.
Bacon butty £2.95 each
Extra tea, coffee and homemade biscuits £2.50 each
Syndicate Room and Private Dining Hire
If you want additional syndicate rooms, there’s a choice of sizes. Syndicate room hire charge is £100 inc VAT, per room, per day.
Click here to see the Working lunch menu
For meetings and conference enquiries call Claire Nicholl:
Call: (+44) 01422 240 024
Fax: (+44) 01422 245 174