For an inspiring, special meeting place book your next meeting in Halifax at Holdsworth House. This fabulous 17th Century manor house is the perfect choice in Halifax for functions and has some wonderfully feature-filled meeting and training rooms, secluded gardens and award-winning food. So get more for your money with a meeting at Holdsworth House in West Yorkshire.
ALL-IN DAY MEETINGS PACKAGE
- Room hire 8.30am – 5.30pm
- Tea and coffee on arrival
- Mid morning tea and coffee served with homemade cake to share
- 2-course choice of hot or cold working lunch menu
- Tea and coffee freshly brewed
- High speed Wifi throughout the hotel (dial up points also in the meetings room)
- Delegate stationery & pencils
- Flip chart and pad
- LCD projector & screen
- Still & sparkling water
- Copy, scan and fax facilities
- Onsite duty manager to look after you
- Onsite parking
HALF-DAY meetings are available and include room hire 8.30am – 2.00pm and all of the above except the afternoon refreshment serving.
ALL-In 24-HOUR MEETINGS PACKAGE
All of the day delegate package plus:
- 3-course dinner in the restaurant.
- Overnight accommodation in one of 39 rooms
- Full cooked English breakfast (Continental option available too)
- Free upgrade for the meetings organiser (if staying)
Syndicate Room and Private Dining Hire
If you want additional syndicate rooms, there’s a choice of sizes. Syndicate room hire charge is £100 inc VAT, per room, per day.
Click here to see the Working lunch menu
For meetings and conference enquiries call Claire Nicholl:
Call: (+44) 01422 240 024
Fax: (+44) 01422 245 174