Holdsworth House will make a welcome change for your next meeting. With over 400 years of history, stunning year-round gardens and feature-filled rooms, you and your delegates can take a fresh look at meetings.
You could be gathering in the room where John Lennon and Paul McCartney slept, or eating the same menu that Jamie Oliver enjoyed or even sitting in the chair that cushioned Jayne Mansfield’s Hollywood derriere!
CONFERENCES + TRAINING + CORPORATE ACTIVITIES + TEAM-BUILDING + AWAY DAYS
Whether you need indoor or outdoor space, we’ve got it. There are four rooms taking from 2 to 120 delegates or use the lawns and courtyards for fun and games. For something more adventurous we have a number of fields and paddocks where you could let imaginations literally run wild. It’s secluded and quiet so you’ve got space to breathe and think. If you want, our professional partners in team building and AV hire can help turn your event into one for the photo albums.
When you’ve done talking shop, your team gets to dine on award-winning food. Our ingredients are locally sourced and prepared fresh. We’re known locally for our restaurant and we’re proud of it. At the end of the day slope off to bed (39 rooms) and sleep soundly in top quality bed linen and super comfy beds.
- Secluded Jacobean Manor House, 3 miles north of Halifax, 20 minutes from Bradford centre
- 7 miles from the M62, equidistant from the major centres of Leeds and Manchester.
- Free parking for 60 cars
- Four meeting rooms with natural daylight for 2 – 120
- 39 individual bedrooms with comfy beds, flat screen TVs
- Excellent 2 AA Rosette dining in the Panelled Restaurant and a simpler, brasserie menu in the Long Bar
- Private Dining Rooms – share a table of the finest Yorkshire food
- Stunning gardens and hidden terraces, just right for an essential coffee break or al fresco dining.
- The Beauty Room for a stress relief massage when the work is done.
- Complimentary WiFi access in all bedrooms, conference/function rooms and public areas.
- Working lunch menu
Call Claire Nicholl with your conference or meeting requirements:
Call: (+44) 01422 240 024