If you or your delegates are suffering form ‘corporate hotel monotony’ then Holdsworth House will make a welcome change for your next meeting. With over 400 years of history to bask in, stunning year-round gardens for views and feature-filled rooms, start your delegates’ day in a positive mood.
You could be meeting in the room where John Lennon and Paul McCartney slept, or eating the same menu that Jamie Oliver enjoyed or even sitting in the chair that cushioned Jayne Mansfield. Whichever reason you choose, just watch the relief on your delegates faces; it’s truly delightful.
Whether you need indoor or outdoor space, we’ve got it. There are four rooms taking from 2 to 120 delegates or use the lawns and courtyards for team bonding. For something more adventurous we have a number of fields and paddocks where you could let imaginations literally run wild. It’s secluded and quiet so you’ve got space to breathe and think. If you want, our professional partners in team building and AV hire can help turn your event into one for the photo albums.
When you’ve done talking shop, how do you like the sound of fantastic, award-winning Yorkshire food? Our ingredients are locally sourced and prepared fresh every time and there’s a great range including scrummy vegetarian options. We’re known locally for our restaurant and we’re proud of it. At the end of the day slope off to bed (39 rooms) and sleep soundly in the peace and quiet.
Having something unique usually costs the earth, but Holdsworth House is competitive with the rest. But unlike some corporate hotels, the price we quote is the price you’ll pay – no hidden extras stacking up. And whilst many cut corners to cut costs, Holdsworth focuses on value for money – only freshly prepared food, FREE parking and FREE wifi. Holdsworth House has been a family-owned business for almost 50 years and the cornerstone of customer care has never faltered.
HOLDSWORTH HOUSE – there’s nowhere else like it
- Secluded Jacobean Manor House, 3 miles north of Halifax, 20 minutes from Bradford centre
- 7 miles from the M62, equidistant from the major centres of Leeds and Manchester.
- Free parking for 60 cars
- Four meeting rooms with natural daylight for 2 – 120
- 39 individual bedrooms with comfy beds, flat screen TVs
- Excellent 2 AA Rosette dining in the Panelled Restaurant and a simpler, brasserie menu in the Long Bar
- Private Dining Rooms – share a table of the finest Yorkshire food
- Stunning gardens and hidden terraces, just right for an essential coffee break or al fresco dining.
- The Beauty Room for a stress relief massage when the work is done.
- Complimentary WiFi access in all bedrooms, conference/function rooms and public areas.
- Working lunch menu
Call Claire Nicholl with your conference or meeting requirements:
Call: (+44) 01422 240 024