With over 400 years of history, stunning year-round gardens and feature-filled rooms, Holdsworth House will make a welcome change for your next meeting.
You could be gathering in the room where John Lennon and Paul McCartney slept, or eating the same menu that Jamie Oliver enjoyed or even sitting on the chair that cushioned Jayne Mansfield’s Hollywood derriere!
CONFERENCES + TRAINING + CORPORATE ACTIVITIES + TEAM-BUILDING + AWAY DAYS
- When you’ve done talking shop, your teams get to dine on award-winning food. Our ingredients are locally sourced and prepared fresh. We’re known locally for our restaurant and we’re proud of it. At the end of the day slope off to bed and sleep soundly in top quality bed linen and super comfy beds.
- Secluded Jacobean Manor House, 3 miles north of Halifax, 20 minutes from Bradford centre
- 7 miles from the M62, equidistant from the major centres of Leeds and Manchester
- Meeting rooms for 2 to 120 delegates
- Free parking for 60 cars
- Secluded and quiet to give delegates space to think
- 39 individual bedrooms with comfy beds, flat screen TVs
- 2 AA Rosettes for outstanding food
- Recommended in the Michelin Guide
- Locally sourced ingredients and creative menus
- Beautiful private dining rooms
- Stunning gardens, courtyards and large paddocks just right for an essential coffee breaks or team building
- Complimentary WiFi access in all bedrooms, conference/function rooms and public areas
- Professional partners in team building
- Excellent AV hire specialists
Call Claire Nicholl with your conference or meeting requirements:
Call: (+44) 01422 240 024