If you want a smaller wedding in a stunning venue, a Ceremony Only package at Holdsworth House in Yorkshire is perfect. Available Monday – Wednesdays, Ceremony Only packages mean you can get married and enjoy drinks, food & photographs before heading away by tea time. Yours will be the only wedding on the day and you can use our grounds and house for your photographs.
You can hold your marriage in the The Gazebo (for 10 guests), The Hall (for 20 guests) or The De Aldworth Room (for 20 guests). Choose either the Champagne Ceremony or the Vintage Tea Party.
Ceremony only attendees need to vacate the hotel by 5pm unless you and your guests are staying overnight. To enquire about any ceremony only package please call Claire Nicholl on 01422 240024.
Our historic stone Gazebo is a stand alone building in the Parterre Garden of Holdsworth House’s grounds. It is the UK’s smallest licensed wedding venue, suitable for up to 10 people. Climb the stone steps before entering the candlelit Gazebo with its mullion windows, traditional stenciling and fireplace.
The old Hall (pictured left) is on the ground floor and has an entrance from the main garden. It’s a beautiful room with a wooden floor, beamed ceiling, wood paneling and an open fire. Ceremonies usually take place by the fireplace.
Upstairs is the De Aldworth Room, pictured here set out for a dinner. This room was originally a large manor house bedroom where Jayne Mansfield once slept. This room has a lovely original fireplace, stone mullion windows and views over the gardens. It also looks beautiful set out for a civil marriage.
* Hire of the Gazebo, The Hall or De Aldworth Room for your civil ceremony
* A glass of house Champagne per person following your ceremony and a selection of 5 canapes each
Gazebo £347 (10 guests) | Hall or De Aldworth £494 (20 guests)
* Hire of the Gazebo, Hall or De Aldworth Room for your civil marriage.
* A glass of house Champagne per person following your ceremony.
* A wonderful afternoon cream tea with homemade sweet treats served on lovely silver cake stands. Refreshing tea served from our collection of vintage bone china teacups and saucers.
Gazebo £400 (10 guests) | Hall or De Aldworth £600 (20 guests)