Book Direct for a Great Deal More
If we have rooms available we will publish our lowest available rate on this website. Our direct B&B rates are the lowest publicly available and always include a full English breakfast worth £15 per person, parking, wifi and VAT plus:
1. SAVE TIME No need to trawl other booking sites, you won’t find our price cheaper.
2. BOOK THE ROOM YOU WANT Your reservation goes straight into our system along with any special requests
3. TALK TO THE EXPERTS We can answer any questions you have about the hotel or your booking
4. RAISE A GLASS Enjoy a free drink when you book direct and check in Sunday – Thursday*
5. FLEXIBLE BOOKINGS With our Best Available rate you can cancel up to 2pm on the day of arrival without penalty. Some third party booking agents may have other restrictions in place
6. ADVANCE PURCHASE RATES Book direct well in advance and you could benefit from special Advance Purchase Rates, a low cost option if you’re prepared to prepay in full. No cancellations/changes allowed
Our lowest rate does not apply to any negotiated non-public rates (e.g. special corporate rates; group bookings, banqueting or conference rates; rates linked to any other closed user promotion or voucher). If you’re attending a wedding at Holdsworth House and wish to stay overnight, your bride and groom will have been allocated a special overnight rate. This rate is only available to guests attending the wedding celebrations up to six weeks prior to the event and requires a £50 non-refundable deposit. Within six weeks of the wedding, this rate will no longer be available and guests should book on our Best Available Rate; the price may change on a daily basis and normal payment and cancellation terms then apply. Special advance purchase rates require full prepayment and are non-refndable and non-transferable.
*One free glass of house wine per adult on check in Sundays-Thursdays, over 18s only. May be substituted for a soft drink.
Any queries regarding the price you have paid should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01422 240024. Please tell us your booking number.