At a Glance Facts
AT A GLANCE
- 39 non-smoking en-suite bedrooms over 2 floors:
- Singles, Twins, Doubles, Interconnecting, Disabled Access, Superiors and Suites
- 4 Conference and meeting rooms for up to 120 delegates
- Wedding receptions for up to 150 guests
- Civil ceremony license
- 2 AA Rosette winning restaurant
- Long Bar for brasserie food
- Free Wifi throughout
- Free onsite parking for 60 cars
- Beauty room
- Secluded gardens and courtyards
- 24-hour reception and room service
- Housekeeping services
- Full liquor license
- Children: interconnecting rooms, cots and children’s menu available.
- GPS enter: HX2 9TG
- Halifax Centre 3 miles
- Halifax train station 3 miles (direct trains to London)
- 7 Miles from M62
- Leeds Bradford International Airport 15 miles
- Manchester International Airport 45 miles
- Bradford 6.5 miles
- Huddersfield 10 miles
- Leeds 18 Miles
- Manchester 35 miles
- Leave Halifax on A629 signposted Keighley (Do not follow A629 signs before reaching Halifax).
- After approximately 2 miles turn right into Shay Lane (signposted Holmfield) and continue for 1 mile.
- The Hotel entrance is on the right hand side opposite The Holy Trinity Academy.
- Check in Time: 2pm
- Check out Time: 11am
- Late check out available
- Small dogs allowed in bedrooms for a charge.
- No dogs, except guide dogs, allowed in the public areas or restaurants.
- Cash: GBP
- Eureka children’s museum
- Halifax Piece Hall
- Hebdon Bridge
- Howarth and Bronte Country
- Salts Mill and Saltaire
- Worth Valley Railway
- The Pennines & The Yorkshire Dales
- The National Media Museum