Jobs & Recruitment
Holdsworth House Hotel prides itself on not only the quality of the product but in the quality and selecting of the personnel who play such an integral role in the success of the business.
Family owned for 50 years Holdsworth House bases staff selection on two key criteria: honesty and trust. There are lots of great reasons to join the Holdsworth House team, including:
- Competitive salary
- Free meals on duty
- Free uniform
- Free use of Wi-Fi during break periods
- Inclusion in Holdsworth House Pension Scheme*
- Discounted room rates for friends & family
- 20 days holiday and Bank Holidays
- Quarterly bonus scheme available to selected positions based on company performance
- Up to 50 % discount on food and beverage
- Annual staff Christmas lunch
- Annual development reviews
- Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our managers of the future
*Employees earning over £10,000pa and aged between 22 years and state pension age qualify for the pension scheme
Please forward completed forms and CVs by post to: Martin Henley, Holdsworth House, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2 9TG or email email@example.com
FULL TIME CHEF DE PARTIE
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our busy 2 AA rosette team and oversee a section of the kitchen, delivering high end banqueting and restaurant food year round.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Helping to manage and training any apprentices
- Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You will need to have good physical health, as you will be on your feet for most of the shift. You also need to be good at working in a team. If you are interested in applying please contact our General Manager on 01422 240024
There can be no doubting the success of The Great British Bake Off and at Holdsworth House we’re searching for own star baker; an enthusiastic part time baker to bring a new twist to our unique and very successful patisserie selection. We’re looking for somebody that wishes to extend his or her range and show a larger audience just what they can do. Holdsworth House is incredibly popular for afternoon teas, but we’re now looking to deliver an even greater tantalising edge, with new home baked breads, pastries, ice creams, wedding desserts… whatever our star baker wants to create! The sky is the limit in our professional kitchens.
If you think you’ve got what it takes to be Halifax’s star baker at Holdsworth House get in touch with General Manager Joseph Farrar on 01422 240024 or email a resume of your skills to Joseph.Farrar@holdsworthhouse.co.uk. Successful applicants will be invited to the hotel kitchen to showcase some of their home baking skills.
Holdsworth House Hotel, Halifax, HX2 9TG, Tel: 01422 240024
We are always recruiting for ambitious waiting and bar staff, whether local to the area or on a gap year from abroad, if you are of smart appearance, polite, confident and articulate then please submit an application direct to personnel stating the department or position you are applying for. Please contact the Hotel for an application form or Click here to download it