Jobs & Recruitment
Holdsworth House Hotel prides itself on not only the quality of the product but in the quality and selecting of the personnel who play such an integral role in the success of the business.
Family owned for 50 years Holdsworth House bases staff selection on two key criteria: honesty and trust.
FULL TIME CHEF DE PARTIE
We’re looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Chef de Partie to join our busy 2 AA rosette team and oversee a section of the kitchen, delivering high end banqueting and restaurant food year round.
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes within your speciality
- Helping to manage and training any apprentices
- Helping the head chef to develop new dishes and menus
- Ensuring you and your team have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
- Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
You will need to have good physical health, as you will be on your feet for most of the shift. You also need to be good at working in a team. If you are interested in applying please contact our General Manager Richard Christie on 01422 240024
We are always recruiting for ambitious waiting and bar staff, whether local to the area or on a gap year from abroad, if you are of smart appearance, polite, confident and articulate then please submit an application direct to personnel stating the department or position you are applying for. Please contact the Hotel for an application form or click here to download it.
Please forward completed forms and CVs by post to: Richard Christie General Manager, Holdsworth House, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX2 9TG